My HeartBeat ^^

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What way should i choose...

2.05 a.m...

I suppose to be study my FAR rite now because thursday will be the day to sit 4 my first paper.. But why i can't concentrate with my study.. I'm a lil bit tired rite now coz i jz got 2 hours sleep yesterday.. but it also feel scary to sleep at this time & jz let the time go on like dats..

Today, something strange happen to me.. Erm maybe not today.. It already happen before. i jz not really care about that.. But today it maybe worse than before. i jz feel a lil bit scary.. do no what happen to myself.. i even do no what should i do.. should i care about that.. or jz leave it like that..

Today i keep thinking what way should i choose for my life.. which way is better for me.. I feel like i am living in a fake world, dreaming world or imagination world.. i do no what to call that.. Is it true that i'm jz dreaming here?? where should i found the real world? should i get out from this world?? It feel like nothing left here for me.. this world is not belong to me anymore.. I cant decide yet what should i do.. Hope Allah will bless me and show me the real way of my life...



No comments: