My HeartBeat ^^

Monday, February 25, 2013

right or wrong


salam and good morning...
now i'm on my way to office but like other typical monday morning its usual to get stuck in jam..

regarding the title its actually about the decision i've take.. from yesterday i keep wondering whether i have take a right decision or not.. my sis make me feel like this.. she suggest something good for me
but i rejected it becoz i want to believe in what i'm doing right now.. but then i wonder whether its really is good or not.. i really hope this is the best for me.. maybe i will wait for a while to see what is the outcome.. if its still not good i promise i will quit and find the better choice.. at least give me one year more..

ahhhh today should be the day i release the paycheque.. and also the tension day coz my boss will ask so many questions then why still many payment not coming.. ahhh jz got whatsapp from him said he on mc today.. its a first time he said he on mc.. rest well boss..

my boss.. i think he is the best boss i will ever have.. of coz when he is not in bad mood.. lol.. he knew how to treat us like a friends and family.. especially out of working hours. thats why we dont mind spending extra time in the office i guess.. its always feel like a second home to us.. i always feel like they are all my own brothers..

Thats all.. Got to start working now.. Adios ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello just wanted to gіѵe уοu a
quick hеads up. The teхt in уour сοntent
seem to bе running off thе screen in Safаri.

I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'ԁ post to let you κnow.
Τhe ԁеsіgn look greаt though!
Ηоρe you gеt the problem sοlveԁ soоn.
Thаnks

My homеρage :: Www.Beste-Taufgeschenke.De

Anonymous said...

Thanks for fіnally tаlκing about > "right or wrong" < Loved it!

my homepage ... Hοw To Τreat
Ηemοrrhoids