My HeartBeat ^^

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Obsession~

My hands tremble more
I’ll lose my focus shortly
Why my broken legs standing here
I can’t even remember, I become scared
Where are you, who has laughing until just now

(Why) Have fun noises left me? You’re far away
(Why) Is it getting dim? These scars are like shackles

*Curse me, curse me for letting go
Don’t leave me, my collapsed heart
Don’t leave me alone, I’m screaming
Want you, I want you like crazy
Your lips that left me shouldn’t love
Don’t love me, I threw you away

All I wanted was simply to give you an endless love
I had no idea that more excessive love would strangle you
Those days when I was torn from my wounded heart
A love that lost its way, I fill up with tears

(Why) Is it that I still only bring out sad hellos
(Why) Just until today, don’t push me away
I hope that you’ll catch on
That I’m a different you
I even embrace your
Nightmare from last night
Don’t let go of my hand
Your side, your side that has become cold
Don’t leave me, my torn heart
Don’t become even further away
Although I’m holding your hand
Remember, end it, I can’t forget you
I won’t forget my pain of being thrown away
I can’t forget it, you gave it to me

Even the reason I love became a sin
The deep wounds slowly
Burnt up and turned to ash
But to forget will be more painful than to lose it
As I kill my breath, I’m going to die
From the agony of goodbye
Bring it back to that moment

Don’t throw me away.....

#This song reallyyyyy make me think hard~




No comments: